PUBLIC CONSULTATION EVENT
St. Andrew’s Church, North Burlingham
Monday 27th January 2020 at 18:00
THE PROJECT WILL:
• Upgrade the facilities and restore parts of the 12th century church.
• Engage the attention of people whilst visiting the church, churchyard or woodland.
• Excite new interest in the building especially from people in the village.
• Explain the built and natural heritage in a well-presented way for people of all ages.
• Provide wayfinding and displays for new audiences exploring the heritage for the first time.
• Be sustainable through a framework of fun and engaging activities, events and work-shops aimed at a wide range of people.
• Be an exemplar for other rural villages aspiring spiritual, social and cultural heritage, encouraging volunteering opportunities and greater wellbeing.
YOU ARE INVITED TO:
• View our professionally produced architectural plans.
• Speak with the project team about the proposals.
• Have your questions answered by the Project Manager.
• Tell us about your ideas and give us some feedback!
For further information please email James Mellish (Project Manager): firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the business directory to find..