- This web site is owned and operated by Acle Parish Council.
- All materials on this site are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws and are the property of Acle Parish Council. Unless stated otherwise, you may access and download the materials located on this site but for personal or non-commercial use ONLY.
- You agree and acknowledge that the information and views contained anywhere on the web site shall not in any way constitute professional advice and that any advice or information you may receive through the web site is in no way a substitute for professional advice.
- Acle Parish Council is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from your use of this web site.
- You agree to indemnify Acle Parish Council against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, expenses or costs incurred or suffered and any claim or legal proceedings brought or threatened arising out of your use of the web site.
- Visitors who use this website and rely on any information do so at their own risk. The information is provided "as-is" and we provide no guarantee to the accuracy or reliability of the information.
- Acle Parish Council cannot promise that the web site will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. The web site is provided on an "as available" basis and we cannot not be responsible to you if we are unable to provide the web site for any reason beyond our control.
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output
- The web site may contain links to other web sites not owned or operated by us. We are not responsible for the contents or reliability of any other websites to which we provide a link and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
- This l web site contains advertisements for local business and traders. This does not mean that Acle Parish Council necessarily endorse the products or services that are being offered.
- Acle Parish Council reserves the right to change this web site or these terms and conditions at any time. If you continue to use the web site after such changes you will be bound by the new terms and conditions.
- The laws of England and Wales shall govern your use of the site and you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Use the business directory to find..